UPSC Recruitment 2022/09
UPSC Recruitment 2022/09: Overview
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), invite online applications in the prescribed format for the recruitment of various govt jobs of Scientist, Scientific Officer, Assistant Directors, Law Faculty etc. in various departments/organisations of Government of India. In this regard all eligible candidates can apply for the posts as per notification before the last date 02 Jun 2022. In addition candidates can check the application fee and other details in this article.
UPSC Recruitment 2022/09 : Vacancies & Fee
- Drug Inspector (Ayurveda): 01 vacancies (UR-01) in the Ministry of AYUSH
- Assistant Director (Banking): 09 vacancies (ST-01, OBC-02, EWS-01, UR-05) in Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO), Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Master in Hindi: 01 vacancies (SC-01) in Rashtriya Indian Military College, Dehradun, Ministry of Defence
- Assistant Director (Cost): 22 vacancies (SC-03, ST-02, OBC-06, EWS-03, UR-08) (PwBD-01) in the Office of Chief Adviser Cost, Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance
- Assistant Registrar General (Map): 01 vacancies (UR-01) in Office of the Registrar General, India, Ministry of Home Affairs
- Scientist ‘B’ (Chemistry): 03 vacancies (OBC-01, UR-02) in Central Forensic Science Laboratory, Directorate of Forensic Science Services, Ministry of Home Affairs
- Junior Scientific Officer (Ballistics): 01 vacancies (OBC-01) in Central Forensic Science Laboratory, Directorate of Forensic Science Services, Ministry of Home Affairs
- Junior Scientific Officer (Explosives): 01 vacancies (ST-01) in Central Forensic Science Laboratory, Directorate of Forensic Science Services, Ministry of Home Affairs
- Junior Scientific Officer (Toxicology): 02 vacancies (EWS-01, UR-01) (PwBD-01) in Central Forensic Science Laboratory, Directorate of Forensic Science Services, Ministry of Home Affairs
- Senior Lecturer (Obstetrics & Gynaecology): 01 vacancies (UR-01) in Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh, Department of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh Administration
- Assistant Professor (Law): 08 vacancies (ST-01, OBC-02, EWS-01, UR-04) in Dr. Ambedkar Government Law College, Puducherry, Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, Puducherry, Government of Puducherry
- Fee: General candidates have to pay ₹25/-. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 : Selection Process
1. Selection will be based on interview or written test & interview, as decided by UPSC.
2. The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be UR/EWS-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PwBD-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100. Candidates can check the detailed advertisement for more details.
How To Apply
Candidates can apply online on UPSC website before 02/06/2022.
Official Website: Interested candidates can visit UPSC website.
Official Notification: Please check recruitment notification on UPSC website for more details. Please verify all details before applying the exam.
Please subscribe FreenaukriAlerts for more sarkari naukri alerts.