UPSC Defence Services Examination-II Recruitment 2021
UPSC Defence Services Examination-II Recruitment 2021: Overview
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (II), 2021 on 14th November 2021 for selection in Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, Naval Academy, Ezihimala, Air force Academy, Hyderabad, and Officers Training Academy, Chennai for recruitment of various 339 Vacancy of Officers in Navy, Army, and Indian Air Force. In this regard all eligible candidates can apply for the posts as per notification before the last date 24 Aug 2021. In addition candidates can check the application fee and more details in this article.
UPSC Defence Services Examination-II Recruitment 2021 : Vacancies
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: 100 vacancies for 153rd (DE) Courses commencing in July 2022 (including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders)
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala: 22 vacancies for Executive (General Service)/Hydro (including 03 vacancies for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Naval Wing through NCC Special entry)) holders Course commencing in July 2022
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 32 vacancies for (Pre-Flying) 32 Training Course commencing in July 2022 Course. (including 03 vacancies are reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Air Wing) holders through NCC Spl. Entry)
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai: 169 vacancies for 116th SSC (Men) (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in October 2022
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Women): 16 vacancies for 30th SSC Women (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in October 2022
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of ₹200/- either by depositing the money in any SBI Branch by cash or using the Net Banking facility of SBI or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card.
How To Apply
Candidate must apply online in the prescribed format at UPSC website from 04/08/2021 to 24/08/2021 6.00 pm for UPSC Combined Defence Service Exam (II) 2021.
Education Qualification & Selection Process
- For Indian Military Academy and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree of a recognised university or equivalent.
- For Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognised university (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
- Candidates who are studying in the final year Degree Course and yet to pass final year degree examination or equivalent examination can also apply for the Examination, but they will be required to submit proof of passing the Degree Examination or equivalent examination by the specified dates.
a) Stage I comprises of Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests are Picture Perception & Description Test (PP&DT). The candidates will be shortlisted based on combination of performance in OIR Test and PP&DT.
(b) Stage II Comprises of Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference. These tests are conducted over 4 days. The details of these tests are given on the website http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Candidates must be physically fit according to the physical standards for admission to the combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (II), 2021 as prescribed in the recruitment notification.
Official Website: Interested candidates can visit UPSC website.
Official Notification: Please check Recruitment notification for more details. Please verify all details before applying the exam.
Please subscribe FreenaukriAlerts for more sarkari naukri alerts.