UPSC Combined Medical Recruitment 2021
UPSC Combined Medical Recruitment 2021: Overview
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), New Delhi invite online application for Combined Medical Services (CMS) Recruitment Examination 2021 for Vacancy posts of Medical Officers in various Government Departments. In this regard all eligible candidates can apply for the posts as per notification before the last date 27 Jul 2021. In addition candidates can check the application fee and more details in this article.
UPSC Combined Medical Examination 2021 : Vacancies
- Medical Officer: 838 vacancies in various Government departments thru Medical Services Examination 2021, Age Limit: Candidates must not have attained the age of 32 years as of 1st August 2021. Relaxation in the upper age limit as per Govt. of India rules,
- Qualification: A candidate must have passed the written and practical parts of the final MBBS Examination.
- Open Vacancies in Combined Medical Services Examination 2021 :
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services. : 349
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways: 300
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC): 05
- General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation (MCD): 184
₹200/- to be paid in any branch of SBI by cash or by using Net Banking facility of SBI , UPI or using Visa/ Master Credit / Debit Card. SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees. OBC candidates are required to pay full fees.
How To Apply
Candidates are required to apply online by using the UPSC website. Online Applications can be filled upto 27th July, 2021 till 6.00 P.M
Official Website: Interested candidates can visit UPSC website.
Official Notification: Please check the detailed notification on UPSC website for more details. Please verify all details before applying the exam.
Please subscribe FreenaukriAlerts for more sarkari naukri alerts.