SSC Selection Posts Phase X Recruitment 2022
SSC Selection Posts Phase X Recruitment 2022: Overview
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published notification for the recruitment of Selection Posts (Phase-X). Total of 1920 govt jobs are to be filled by this recruitment. In this regard all eligible candidates can apply for the posts as per notification before the last date 13 Jun 2022. In addition candidates can check the application fee and other details in this article.
SSC Selection Posts Phase X Recruitment 2022 : Vacancies & Fee
- Posts : A total of 1920 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment. Candidates will be selected on different posts i.e. Nursing Officer, Senior Research Assistant, Senior Scientific Assistant, Pharmacist etc. Interested candidates can check the detailed notification.
- Fee: General candidates have to pay ₹100/-. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates/Ex-serviceman.
SSC Selection Posts Phase X Recruitment 2022 : Selection Process
1. There will be three separate Computer Based Examinations consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions, for the posts with minimum Educational Qualification of Matriculation, Higher Secondary, and Graduation & above levels.
2. The Exam will consist of 4 sections i.e. General Intelligence, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language. Each section consist of 25 Questions of maximum 50 Marks. Total duration will be 60 mins. Please also note there will be negative marking of .5 marks.
3. Marks scored by candidates in Computer Based Examination will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission through Notice No: 1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 07-02-2019 and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
4. Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test, etc., where prescribed in the Essential Qualification, will be conducted, which will be of a qualifying nature.
5. Candidates can check the complete syllabus and selection process in recruitment notification.
How To Apply
Candidates can apply online on SSC website before 13/06/2022.
Official Website: Interested candidates can visit SSC website.
Official Notification: Please check recruitment notification on UPSC website for more details. Please verify all details before applying the exam.
Please subscribe FreenaukriAlerts for more sarkari naukri alerts.