SSC Head Constable Delhi Police Recruitment 2022
SSC Head Constable Delhi Police Recruitment 2022: Overview
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published notification for the recruitment of head constable (ministerial) in Delhi Police. Total of 835 govt jobs are to be filled by this recruitment. In this regard all eligible candidates can apply for the posts as per notification before the last date 16 Jun 2022. In addition candidates can check the application fee and other details in this article.
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022 : Vacancies & Fee
- Head Constable (Ministerial) of Delhi Police: 835 vacancies, Pay Scale: Pay Level-4 ₹25500-81100/-, Age: 18-25 years as on 01/01/2022, Qualification: 10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed from a recognized Board/University/Institution. Speed in English Typing – 30 words per minute OR Speed in Hindi Typing – 25 words per minute.
- Head Constable (Ministerial) Male: 559 vacancies (UR-241, EWS-56, OBC-137, SC-65, ST-60) (Ex.SM-56)
- Head Constable (Ministerial) Female: 276 vacancies (UR-119, EWS-28, OBC-67, SC-32, ST-30)
- Fee: General candidates have to pay ₹100/-. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates/Ex-serviceman.
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022 : Selection Process
1. SSC will conduct a Computer Based Examination containing 100 Questions of 100 Marks. There will be negative marking of 0.5 marks.
2. Computer based test will cover General awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, General Intelligence, English Language & Computer fundamental.
3. Physical Endurance & Measurement test to be conducted by Delhi police for candidates selected in Computer based test.
4. Typing test on computer by Delhi police , this will be of 25 marks.
5. Computer Formatting test by Delhi police. Candidates can check the complete details in the advertisement.
How To Apply
Candidates can apply online on SSC website before 16/06/2022.
Official Website: Interested candidates can visit SSC website.
Official Notification: Please check recruitment notification on SSC website for more details. Please verify all details before applying the exam.
Please subscribe FreenaukriAlerts for more sarkari naukri alerts.