SBI Specialist Officer Manager Recruitment 2021
SBI Specialist Officer Manager Recruitment 2021 : Overview
Online applications in the prescribed format are invited State Bank of India (SBI) invites Online applications in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for selection and recruitment for engagement of various Specialist Officers as Managers/Executives on a contract/regular basis in the State Bank of India (SBI) and its offices through India. In this regard all eligible candidates can apply for the posts as per notification before the last date 18 Oct 2021. In addition candidates can check the application fee and more details in this article.
SBI Specialist Officer Manager Recruitment 2021: Vacancies & Fee
- Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2021-22/15
- Manager (Marketing): 12 vacancies, Age: 40 years, Pay Scale: MMGS-III ₹63840-78230
- Deputy Manager (Marketing): 26 vacancies, Age: 35 years, Pay Scale: MMGS-II ₹48170-69810
- Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2021-22/16
- Executive (Document Preservation-Archives): 01 vacancies on contract basis, Age: 30 years, Pay : CTC of ₹8-12 Lakh per annum (JMGS-1 Pay scale without Banks accommodation)
- Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2021-22/17
- Relationship Manager: 314 vacancies, Age: 23-35 years, Remuneration: CTC of Rs.6-15 Lakhs annual
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead): 20 vacancies, Age: 28-40 years, Remuneration: CTC of Rs.10-28 Lakhs annual
- Customer Relationship Executive: 217 vacancies, Age: 20-35 years, Remuneration: CTC of Rs.2-3 Lakhs per annum
- Investment Officer: 12 vacancies, Age: 28-40 years, Remuneration: CTC of Rs.12-18 Lakhs annual
- Central Research Team (Product Lead): 02 vacancies, Age: 30-45 years, Remuneration: CTC of Rs.25-45 Lakhs annual
- Central Research Team (Support): 02 vacancies, Age: 25-35 years, Remuneration: CTC of Rs.7-10 Lakhs annual
- General, OBC, and EWS Candidates have to pay online ₹750/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
SBI Specialist Officer Manager Recruitment 2021 : Selection Process
Selection for engagement of SBI Specialist Officer as Manager will be based on online Written Test ( tentative on 15/11/2021), Shortlisting and Interview. However for Contractual Posts selection will be based on shortlisting and interview
How To Apply
Candidates can apply online on SBI website before 18/10/2021.
Official Website: Interested candidates can visit SBI website.
Official Notification: Please check recruitment notification of Manager (Regular Basis) , Contract Basis – Executive Document Preservation & Wealth Management Business Unit on SBI website for more details. Please verify all details before applying the exam.
Please subscribe FreenaukriAlerts for more sarkari naukri alerts.