RPSC Sanskrit School Recruitment 2022
RPSC Sanskrit School Recruitment 2022: Overview
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invite online applications in the prescribed format for the recruitment of the Group-B Sarkari Naukri vacancies of Lecturer (Teacher) in Sanskrit Schools. In this regard all eligible candidates can apply for the posts as per notification before the last date 14 Jun 2022. In addition candidates can check the application fee and other details in this article.
RPSC Sanskrit School Recruitment : Vacancies & Fee
- Lecturer (Teacher) Sankrit School: 102 vacancies for Rajasthan Government Schools
- Hindi: 28 vacancies
- English: 26 vacancies
- General Grammar: 25 vacancies
- Literature: 21 vacancies
- Grammar: 02 vacancies
- Fee: Candidates have to pay ₹350/- (₹250/- for Non-Creamy layer OBC/MBC and ₹150/- for SC/ST and family income less than 2.50 Lakh candidates). Please visit RPSC for more details.
- Age: 21-40 years as of 01/07/2022
- Pay Matrix: L-12 Grade-pay 4800/-
RPSC Sanskrit School Recruitment 2022 : Selection Process
1. The competitive examination shall carry 450 marks.
2. There will be two papers. Paper-I shall be of 150 marks and Paper-II shall be of 300 marks.
Duration of Paper-I shall be one and a half hours and the duration of Paper-II shall be three hours.
3. All the questions in both the Papers shall be multiple choice type questions.
4. Negative marking shall be applicable in the evaluation of answers. For every wrong answer, one-third of the marks prescribed
for that particular questions can be deducted.
How To Apply
Candidates can apply online on RPSC website before 14/06/2022.
Official Website: Interested candidates can visit RPSC website.
Official Notification: Please check recruitment notification on RPSC website for more details. Please verify all details before applying the exam.
Please subscribe FreenaukriAlerts for more sarkari naukri alerts.