RPSC RAS and Subordinate Services Recruitment 2021
RPSC RAS and Subordinate Service Recruitment 2021: Overview
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invite online applications for the recruitment of the following 988 RAS & Subordinate service vacancies through Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competition Examination 2021. In this regard all eligible candidates can apply for the posts as per notification before the last date 27 Aug 2021. In addition candidates can check the application fee and more details in this article.
RPSC RAS and Subordinate Service Recruitment 2021 : Vacancies
- Rajasthan State administrative Services – 363 vacancies
- Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS): 76 vacancies
- Rajasthan Police Service (RPS): 77 posts
- Rajasthan Accounts Service: 32 posts
- Rajasthan Cooperative Service: 33 posts
- Rajasthan Employment Service: 07 posts
- Rajasthan Jail/Prison Service: 09 posts
- Rajasthan Industries Service: 04 posts
- Rajasthan state insurance Service: 03 posts
- Rajasthan Commercial Tax Service: 38 posts
- Rajasthan Food and Civil Supplies Service: 06 post
- Rajasthan Tourism Service: 04 posts
- Rajasthan Transport Service: 07 posts
- Rajasthan Combined Child Welfare Service: 08 vacancies
- Rajasthan Rural Development Service: 21 vacancies
- Rajasthan Labour Welfare Service: 01 vacancies
- Rajasthan State Agriculture Service: 37 vacancies
- Rajasthan State Subordinate Services – 635 vacancies
- Rajasthan Cooperative Subordinate Service: 148 vacancies
- Rajasthan Tehsildar Service: 111 vacancies
- Rajasthan Excise Subordinate Service: 32 vacancies
- Rajasthan Employment Subordinate Service: 02 vacancies
- Rajasthan Industries Subordinate Service: 03 vacancies
- Rajasthan Food and Civil Supplies Subordinate Service: 126 posts
- Rajasthan Integrated Child Welfare Subordinate Service: 36 vacancies
- Social Justice and Empowerment Subordinate Service: 19 vacancies
- Rajasthan Labour Welfare Subordinate Service: 80 posts
- Rajasthan Agriculture Subordinate Service: 68 posts
RPSC RAS and Subordinate Service Recruitment 2021 : Selection Process
Combined Competitive Examination will be held in two successive stages-
(i) Preliminary Examination, and (ii) Main Examination
(i)Preliminary examination : The Preliminary Examination will consist of one paper on the subject specified below, which will be of objective type and carry a maximum of 200 marks. The examination is meant to serve as a screening test only. The Standard of the paper will be that of a Bachelor’s Degree Level. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the candidates, who are declared qualified for admission to Main Examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit. General Knowledge & General Science – 200 Marks duration 3 hours
(ii) Main examination:
(a) The number of candidates to be admitted to the Main Examination will be 15 times the total approximate number of vacancies to be filled in the year in the examination but in the said range all those candidates who secure the same marks as may be fixed by the Commission for any lower range will be admitted to the Main Examination.
(b) The written examination will consist of the following four papers which will be descriptive/analytical. A candidate must take all the papers listed below which will also consist of question paper of brief, medium, long answer and descriptive type questions. The standard of General Hindi and General English will be that of Sr. Secondary level. The time allowed for each paper shall be 3 hours.
(iii) Personality Test: The Candidates appearing in the main examination shall be required to obtain minimum 10% marks in each paper and 15% marks in aggregate out of the total marks of all papers in the main examination to qualify for appearing in personality and viva voce examination which carries 100 marks.
The Commission shall award marks to each candidate interviewed by them. In interviewing the candidates besides awarding marks in respect of character, personality, address, physique, marks shall also be awarded for the candidate’s knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
The application fee will be ₹350- UR and OBC Creamy Layer, ₹250 – OBC Non Creamy Layer, EWS, ₹150 – SC , ST & Candidates with family income less than 2.5 lakhs, to be paid through online modes of Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
How To Apply
Interested candidates must apply online in the prescribed format on RPSC website between 28/07/2021 and 27/08/2021.
Official Website: Interested candidates can visit RPSC website.
Please subscribe FreenaukriAlerts for more sarkari naukri alerts.