Punjab Police Civilian Support Staff Recruitment 2021:
Punjab Police Recruitment Civilian Support Staff 2021: Overview
Punjab Punjab Police invite online applications in the prescribed format for direct recruitment to fill Government Jobs vacancies of 634 ‘Civilian Support Staff (non-uniformed)’ Group-C posts in the Intelligence cadres (Punjab Bureau of Investigation (PBI)) of Punjab Police. In this regard all eligible candidates can apply for the posts as per notification before the last date 07 Sep 2021. In addition candidates can check the application fee and more details in this article.
Punjab Police Recruitment Civilian Support Staff 2021 : Vacancies & Fee
- Legal Officer: 11 vacancies
- Assistant Legal Officer: 120 vacancies
- Forensics Officer: 24 vacancies
- Assistant Forensics Officer: 150 vacancies
- Computer/Digital Forensics Officer: 13 vacancies
- Information Technology Officer: 21 vacancies
- Information Technology Assistant: 214 vacancies
- Financial Officer: 11 vacancies
- Assistant Financial Investigator: 70 vacancies
- Age: 18-37 years as of 01/01/2021
Educational Qualification: Specialised Degree for different posts as required. Please check detailed advertisement.
- Application Fee: ₹1500/- to be paid through online mode only. The application fee is ₹700/- for Ex-Servicemen (ESM) of Punjab State only/Lineal Descendants of ESM, ₹900/- for SC/ST of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only and EWS category candidates only.
Punjab Police Recruitment Civilian Support Staff 2021 : Selection Process
The selection of a candidate shall be on the basis of their respective merit determined strictly on the basis of marks obtained in the Computer Based Test and normalization (if CBT is conducted in multiple shifts) The selection process shall be a 2 (two) stage process consisting of the following Tests:
- Stage I: Computer Based Test consisting of two (2) Multiple-Choice Question Papers to be conducted on the same day.
- Stage II: (i) Document Scrutiny (ii) Physical Measurement Test (PMT) (iii) Physical Screening Test (PST)
Note: Both Physical Measurement Test and Physical Screening Test shall be qualifying in nature.
How To Apply
Candidate must apply online in the prescribed format at Punjab Police website from 17/08/2021 to 07/09/2021.
Official Website: Interested candidates can visit Punjab Police website.
Please subscribe FreenaukriAlerts for more sarkari naukri alerts.