OIL India Grade- A B C Officer Recruitment 2021
Oil India Grade- A B C Officer Recruitment 2021 : Overview
Oil India Limited invites online applications in the prescribed format from eligible Indian nationals for recruitment of Grade-A, Grade-B, and Grade-C 35 Officers in various disciplines. In this regard all eligible candidates can apply for the posts as per notification before the last date 10 Oct 2021. In addition candidates can check the application fee and more details in this article.
Oil India Grade- A B C Officer Recruitment 2021: Vacancies & Fee
- Grade-A: 01 vacancies in the pay scale of ₹50000-160000
- Confidential Secretary: 01 vacancies
- Grade-B: 28 vacancies on the pay scale of ₹60000-180000
- Senior Medical Officer: 04 vacancies
- Senior Security Officer: 01 vacancies
- Senior Officer (Electrical): 06 vacancies
- Senior Officer (Electronics & Communication): 02 vacancies
- Senior Officer (Land/Legal): 02 vacancies
- Senior Officer (Mechanical): 10 vacancies
- Senior Officer (Geophysics): 01 vacancies
- Senior Officer (Instrumentation) : 02 vacancies
- Grade-C: 06 vacancies in the pay scale of ₹80000-220000
- Superintending Engineer (Drilling): 01 vacancies
- Superintending Medical Officer (Radiology): 01 vacancies
- Superintending Medical Officer (Environment): 03 vacancies
- Superintending Medical Officer (Orthopaedic Surgeon): 01 vacancies
- No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/EWS/Ex-Servicemen candidates. Other candidates have to pay ₹500/- online.
Oil India Grade- A B C Officer Recruitment 2021 : Selection Process
The eligible and shortlisted candidates of Grade-B for the above mentioned vacancy posts will have to appear for Computer Based Test (CBT), Group Discussion (GD)/Group Task (GT), and Personal Interview.
Phase I – Computer Based Test will be of 100 Marks. Its weightage will be 85% in final selection. General, OBC & EWS candidates need 50%, SC,ST & PwBD candidates require 40% Qualifying Marks.
Phase II – Group Discussion (GD)/Group Task(GT) will be of 30 Marks & weightage of 5% in final selection. No Qualifying marks required. Personal Interview will be of 10 Marks & weightage of 10% in final selection. No Qualifying marks required.
However OIL reserve right not to conduct GD/GT in case of very less number of candidates. Wherever, GD/GT is not conducted, weightage of personal interview will be 15%
How To Apply
Candidates can apply online on Oil India Limited website before 10/10/2021.
Official Website: Interested candidates can visit Oil India Limited website.
Official Notification: Please check recruitment notification on Oil India Limited website for more details. Please verify all details before applying the exam.
Please subscribe FreenaukriAlerts for more sarkari naukri alerts.