Netaji Subhas University of Technology Recruitment 2021 : Non Teaching
NSUT- Netaji Subhas University Recruitment 2021: Overview
NSUT University Non Teaching Recruitment 2021. The Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT), Delhi invites online application in the prescribed format from the eligible candidates for recruitment and appointment of 126 Group-B & Group-C Non-Teaching (Ministerial/Technical) Staff Government Job Vacancy posts. . In this regard all eligible candidates can apply for the posts as per notification before the last date 31 Jul 2021. In addition candidates can check the application fee and more details in this article.
NSUT University Recruitment 2021 : Group B & C Vacancies
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 35 vacancies (UR-15, EWS-04, OBC-09, SC-04, ST-03), Pay Scale: Pay Level-2 ₹19900-63200
- Junior Stenographer: 10 vacancies (UR-04, EWS-01, OBC-03, SC-01, ST-01), Pay Scale: Pay Level-4 ₹25500-81100
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 08 vacancies (UR-05, OBC-02, SC-01), Pay Scale: Pay Level-4 ₹25500-81100
- Library Assistant: 02 vacancies (OBC-02), Pay Scale: Pay Level-4 ₹25500-81100
- Junior Mechanic: 21 vacancies (UR-07, EWS-03, OBC-08, SC-01, ST-02), Pay Scale: Pay Level-2 ₹19900-63200
- Head Clerk: 07 vacancies (UR-05, OBC-01, SC-01), Pay Scale: Pay Level-7 ₹44900-142400
- Senior Technical Assistant: 03 vacancies (OBC-03, SC-01), Pay Scale: Pay Level-6 ₹35400-112400
- Assistant Store Keeper: 01 vacancies (UR-01), Pay Scale: Pay Level-2 ₹19900-63200
- Junior Programmer: 13 vacancies (UR-06, EWS-03, OBC-07, SC-03, ST-02), Pay Scale: Pay Level-6 ₹35400-112400
- Technical Assistant: 26 vacancies (UR-11, EWS-03, OBC-07, SC-03, ST-02), Pay Scale: Pay Level-5 ₹29200-92300
Candidates are required to pay the application fees through online mode only for ₹2000/- for Group-B vacancies (₹1000/- for SC/ST/PWD category candidates), ₹1200/- for Group-C vacancies (₹800/- for SC/ST/PWD category candidates)
NSUT Recruitment 2021 : Selection Process
The selection shall be made through computer based examinations and skill test/laboratory practical test, and Interview wherever applicable.
1. Based on the examination Marks scored, candidates who will obtain minimum cut-off qualifying marks will be shortlisted for skill test/Laboratory practical test, and personal Interview whichever is applicable in the order of merit. The number of candidates to be considered for personal interview/skill test/Laboratory practical test will normally be 6 times the number of vacancies notified. However, University reserves the right to increase the number of candidates.
2. In case of tie in the points of two or more candidates for the last slot, all the candidates with the same score shall be called for interview/skill test/Laboratory practical test.
3. The list of candidates shortlisted for personal interview/skill test/Laboratory practical test will be published on NSUT website (www.nsut.ac.in).
How To Apply
1. The candidates must apply online only. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
2. The candidates must read the instructions for APPLYING ONLINE carefully when candidate login for filling up of application, which are available in subsequent paras.
3. All qualifications should have been acquired from Universities/Institutes, recognized by the relevant appropriate statutory authority in India.
4. Candidates who possesses the notified qualification only are eligible to apply.
5. Persons serving in Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies/Statutory Bodies/PSUs/PSBs should produce a No Objection Certificate at the time of Interview/skill test/Laboratory practical exam, as the case may be.
Opening date for application : 27/06/2021.
Closing date of application : 31/07/2021.
Official Website: Interested candidates can visit NSUT website.
Official Notification: Please check NSUT Recruitment notification for more details. Moreover please verify all details before applying the exam.
Please subscribe FreenaukriAlerts for more sarkari naukri alerts.