New India Assurance Recruitment Administrative Officer 2021
New India Assurance Recruitment Administrative Officer 2021 : Overview
The New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL), a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company invites online applications in the prescribed format for the recruitment of 300 Administrative Officers (Generalists) in Scale-I cadre from the open market. In this regard all eligible candidates can apply for the posts as per notification before the last date 21 Sep 2021. In addition candidates can check the application fee and more details in this article.
New India Assurance Recruitment Administrative Officer 2021 : Vacancies & Fee
- Administrative Officer (AO) : 300 vacancies (Generalist-300) (UR0-121, EWS-30, OBC-81, SC-46, ST-22) (PWD_17), Pay Scale : Scale-I ₹32795-62315, Age : 21-30 years as of 01/04/2021, relaxation as per Govt. rules., Educational Qualification: a Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examination for General candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
- Application Fee: ₹750/- (₹100/- for SC/ST/PWD) to be paid online.
New India Assurance Recruitment Administrative Officer 2021 : Selection Process
Online (Prelim): Phase-I Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online in the month of October 2021 (tentative). This would consist of 3 sections.
- English Language – 30 marks, 20 minutes duration in the English language
- Reasoning Ability – 35 marks, 20 minutes duration in the English/Hindi languages
- Quantitative Aptitude – 35 marks, 20 minutes duration in the English/Hindi languages
Online Main (Final) examination – Main Examination of 2.5 hours will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 30 marks will be held in the month of November 2021 (tentative). Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online.
- Test of Reasoning – 50 marks in Eng/ Hindi languages of 40 minutes duration
- Test of English Language – 50 marks in Eng language of 40 minutes duration
- Test of General Awareness – 50 marks in Eng/Hindi languages of 30 minutes duration
- Test of Quantitative Aptitude – 50 marks in Eng/Hindi languages of 40 minutes duration
(ii) Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with 30 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing -10 marks & Essay – 20 marks). The descriptive test will be in English and will be conducted through on-line mode.
Interview: Interview Candidates who have been shortlisted at the end of Phase-II will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Company. Interviews will be conducted at select centres. The weightage (ratio) of the online Examination and the interview will be 75:25 respectively.
How To Apply
Candidate must apply online in the prescribed format at NIACL website from 01/09/2021 to 21/09/2021.
Official Website: Interested candidates can visit New India Assurance website.
Official Notification: Please check Recruitment notification for more details. Please verify all details before applying the exam.
Please subscribe FreenaukriAlerts for more sarkari naukri alerts.