MP High Court Legal Aid Officer(Entry Level) Class II Recruitment 2021 :
MP High Court Legal Aid Officer (Entry Level) Class II Recruitment 2021: Overview
Madhya Pradesh State Legal Services Authority announced job notification for the post of District Legal Aid Officer (DLAO) (Entry Level) Class II Recruitment examination 2021 has been released officially on 8 June 2021 (Advertisement No: 37/DLAO/Exam/2021). Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website mphc.gov.in. Form filling will be start from 25 June 2021 (12 noon) to 24 July 2021 (11:55 Pm)
MP High Court Legal Aid Officer Recruitment 2021 : Vacancies
- District Legal Aid Officer (DLAO) (Entry level): 14 vacancies (UR-07, OBC-02, SC-02, ST-03) (Women-03), Pay Scale: ₹56100-177500, Age: 21-35 years as of 01/01/2020.
- Qualification: Law graduate from any recognised university.
₹922.16/- (₹722.16/- for reserved category candidates of MP domicile and all PWD candidates only) to be paid by all types of candidates.
MP High court District Legal Aid Officer Recruitment 2021 : Selection Process
Recruitment will be done in Two phases and these are as follows:
- Online Preliminary Examination: There will be a multiple choice question based exam will be conducted.
- Total Marks: Total 200 marks exam will be there with a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- Time Duration: 180 Minutes (3 hours)
- Personal Interview: Shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview. (Interview will going to be conduct in Jabalpur)
- Marks of Interview: 25 Marks
How To Apply
Candidates can apply online from MP High Court websites Opening date for application : 25/06/2021 (12 noon) and Closing date of application : 24/07/2021 (11:55 PM).
Official Website: Interested candidates can visit MP High Court website.
Official Notification: Please check for MP Legal Aid Officer Recruitment notification more details. Moreover please verify all details before applying the exam.
Please subscribe FreenaukriAlerts for more sarkari naukri alerts.