IREL Recruitment 2021
IREL Recruitment 2021 : Overview
IREL (India) Limited is a Mini Ratna Category-I Central Public Sector Undertaking under the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE). IREL invites online applications from eligible, qualified, talented, energetic, and dynamic Indian Nationals for following jobs vacancies on regular basis to support future growth and manage transformation challenges. In this regard all eligible candidates can apply for the posts as per notification before the last date 05 Oct 2021. In addition candidates can check the application fee and more details in this article.
IREL Recruitment 2021: Vacancies & Fee
- Graduate Trainee (Finance): 07 vacancies (UR-05, OBC-01, SC-01), Pay Scale: S-1 Grade ₹25000-44000/- during training consolidate monthly stipend of ₹30850/- plus HRA will be paid, Age: 26 years
- Graduate Trainee (HR): 06 vacancies (UR-05, OBC-01), Pay Scale: S-1 Grade ₹25000-44000/- during training consolidate monthly stipend of ₹30850/- plus HRA will be paid, Age: 26 years
- Diploma Trainee (Technical): 18 vacancies (UR-10, OBC-04, EWS-01, SC-02, ST-01) in Mining / Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Civil disciplines, Pay Scale: S-1 Grade ₹25000-44000/- during training consolidate monthly stipend of ₹30850/- plus HRA will be paid, Age: 26 years
- Junior Supervisor (Rajbhasha): 01 vacancies (UR-01), Pay Scale: S-1 Grade ₹25000-44000/-, Age: 30 years
- Personal Secretary: 02 vacancies (UR-02), Pay Scale: S-1 Grade ₹25000-44000/-, Age: 30 years
- Tradesman Trainee (ITI): 20 vacancies (UR-10, OBC-02, EWS-01, SC-03, ST-04) in Fitter / Electrician / Attendant Operator – Chemical Plant disciplines, Pay Scale: W-3 Grade ₹22000-88000/- Consolidated monthly Stipend of ₹20000/- during the First year and ₹21000/- during Second year of training will be paid, Age: 35 years
- Candidates have to pay ₹400/- online. However SC/ST/PwD/Ex.SM/Women and Internal candidates of IREL Limited are exempted from payment of application fees.
IREL Recruitment 2021 : Selection Process
The mode of selection for all the posts would consist of (i) Written Test [First Level Test] (ii) Skill Test / Trade Test / Computer Proficiency Test and Psychometric Test [Second Level Test]as applicable and/or any combination thereof as may be prescribed or decided by the Competent Authority. The written test will be Computer Based Test (CBT) for Post Codes with PC1 to PC5 and Paper Based Test (PBT) for Post code with PC6. The candidates fulfilling the eligibility requirements/criteria viz. Age, qualification, experience etc. will be called for written test (objective type) comprising of Multiple-Choice Questions. Candidates can check the detailed advertisement for more details.
Based on the marks obtained in the Written Test, the candidates will be called for second level Test (Skill Test / Trade Test / Computer Proficiency Test as applicable and Psychometric Test) in the ratio of 1:3. However, the candidates should secure minimum marks in written test. Please check minimum marks details in advertisement.
The Second Level test/s would be qualifying in nature. The qualifying marks for Second Level Test i.e. Skill Test / Trade Test / Computer Proficiency Test as applicable & Psychometric Test shall be decided at the time of test. The candidates who attend second level test and fail to secure the qualifying marks shall stand disqualified. Final selection will be based on the marks obtained in the written test only. The merit list for final selection will be prepared on the basis of performance in the written test
How To Apply
Candidates can apply online on IREL website before 05/10/2021.
Official Website: Interested candidates can visit IREL website.
Official Notification: Please check recruitment notification on IREL website for more details. Please verify all details before applying the exam.
Please subscribe FreenaukriAlerts for more sarkari naukri alerts.