Indian Navy SSC Electrical Branch Recruitment 2021
Indian Navy SSC Electrical Branch Recruitment 2021: Overview
Indian Navy invites Online Applications in the prescribed format from unmarried male (men) candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Electrical Engineering Branch entry (General Service – GS). Short Service Commission will be initially for 10 years extendable by maximum 04 years in 02 terms (02 years + 02 years), subject to service requirement, performance, medical eligibility and willingness of candidates. In this regard all eligible candidates can apply for the posts as per notification before the last date 30 Jul 2021. In addition candidates can check the application fee and more details in this article.
Indian Navy SSC Electrical Branch : Vacancies
- SSC Officer (Electrical Engineering Branch (General Service – GS)]: 40 vacancies for Men
- Age: Born between 02 January 1997 and 01 July 2002
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech. with minimum 60% marks in (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Electrical & Electronics (iv) Electronics & Communication (v) Electronics & Tele Communication (vi) Tele Communication (vii) Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC) (viii) Instrumentation (ix) Electronics & Instrumentation (x) Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (xi) Instrumentation & Control (xii) Power Engineering (xiii) Power Electronics
- Physical Standards: Height and Weight: Minimum height Male – 157 cms, with correlated weight. EyeSight – The minimum acceptable standard for distant vision 6/12, 6/12 correctable to 6/6 with glasses. Should not be colour/night blind.
- Starting Pay Scale: Pay Level-10 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix ₹56100-177500
Shortlisting for SSB:
(i) Shortlisting of application will be based on marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree till fifth semester.
(ii) Candidates having Naval/Army/Air Wing ‘C’ certificate issued by the National Cadet Corps will be provided relaxation of 5% in cut off marks for SSB shortlisting. However, the mandatory criteria of 60% marks in qualifying degree will be required at the time of shortlisting of candidates and at subsequent stages of selection.
(iii) No communication will be entertained in this regard.
(iv) SSB interviews will be tentatively scheduled from Sep 21 onwards at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Visakhapatnam / Kolkata.
Medical : SSB recommended candidates are required to undergo medical examination as applicable to their entry.
How To Apply
Candidates can apply online in in the prescribed form format available at the Indian Navy Recruitment website from 16/07/2021 to 30/07/2021.
Official Website: Interested candidates can visit Indian Navy website.
Official Notification: Please check Recruitment notification for more details. Please verify all details before applying the exam.
Please subscribe FreenaukriAlerts for more sarkari naukri alerts.