Indian Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2022
Indian Post Payments Bank Recruitment : Overview
India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) has been setup under the Department of Post, Ministry of Communications with 100% equity owned by Government of India, having 650 branches all over India. IPPB invites online application forms in the prescribed format for the recruitment of Government Jobs at various levels on a Regular/Contract basis in various disciplines/areas. In this regard all eligible candidates can apply for the posts as per notification before the last date 09 April 2022. In addition candidates can check the application fee and other details in this article.
Indian Post Payment Bank Recruitment : Vacancies & Fee
- Area:- Technology
- Chief Technology Officer: 01 vacancies (UR) on a contract basis in TEGS-VI
- AGM (Enterprise/ Integration Architect): 01 vacancies (UR) in SMGS-V
- Chief Manager (Digital Technology): 01 vacancies (OBC) in SMGS-IV
- Senior Manager (System/ Database Administration) : 01 vacancies (OBC) in MMGS-III
- Area:- Information Technology
- Senior Manager (Security Administration/Architect): 01 vacancies (UR) in MMGS-III
- Manager (Security Administration): 01 vacancies (OBC) in MMGS-II
- Area:- Products
- AGM – BSG (Business Solutions Group): 01 vacancies (OBC) in SMGS-V
- Chief Manager (Retail Products): 01 vacancies (UR) in SMGS-IV
- Chief Manager (Retail Payments): 01 vacancies (SC) in SMGS-IV
- Area:- Operations
- GM (Operations): 01 vacancies (OBC) in TEGS–VII
- Area:- Compliance Function
- Chief Compliance Officer: 01 vacancies (UR) in TEGS–VII on a contract basis
- Area – Finance
- Chief Manager (Finance): 01 vacancies (UR) in SMGS-IV
- Area:- Technology
- Fee: Unreserved/OBC candidates have to pay an application fee of ₹750/- and SC/ST/PWD candidates have to pay ₹150/-
IPPB Recruitment 2022 : Selection Process
a) Selection will be made on the basis of Interview. However, Bank reserves the right to conduct assessment, Group Discussion or Online Test in addition to interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview/Group Discussion or Online Test.
b) IPPB reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the Assessment/ Interview/ Group Discussion or Online Test after preliminary screening/ short listing with reference to candidates’ qualification, experience, profile vis-a-vis job requirements, etc.
c) Results of the candidates who have qualified for various stages of the recruitment process and the list of candidates finally selected will be made available on the website. Final select list will be published on the website.
How To Apply
Candidates can apply online on IPPB website before 09/04/2022.
Official Website: Interested candidates can visit IPPB website.
Official Notification: Please check recruitment notification on IPPB website for more details. Please verify all details before applying the exam.
Please subscribe FreenaukriAlerts for more sarkari naukri alerts.