Himachal High Court Recruitment 2021
Himachal High Court Recruitment 2021 : Overview
Online applications in the prescribed format are invited from eligible candidates for the Recruitment of Clerk/Proof Reader (Class-III) & Judgment Writer (Class -II) posts in the High Court of Himachal Pradesh. In this regard all eligible candidates can apply for the posts as per notification before the last date 12 Nov 2021 for Clerk/Proof Reader & before 15 Nov 2021 for Judgment Writer. In addition candidates can check the application fee and more details in this article.
Himachal High Court Recruitment 2021: Vacancies & Fee
- Clerk/ Proof Reader (Class-III): 19 vacancies 17 – regular (UR-11, EWS-02, SC-02, ST-01) (PH-01) and 2 – anticipated, Pay Scale: ₹5200-20200 Grade Pay ₹1900/- (to be revised as per 7th CPC), Age: 18-40 years, Qualification: Graduate Degree from any recognised university.
- Judgment Writer (Class-II) : 4 Vacancies UR Rs.10300- 34800/- + Rs.4800/- Grade pay, Rs.1200/- Sectt. Pay plus Rs.800/- Spl. Pay . Graduate having Eight (8) years experience either as Stenographer, Judgment Writer, Junior Scale Stenographer or Steno-typist in any reputed organization including any Government Department / Agency. Candidates must be having speed of 110 W.P.M., in English stenography and accurate transcription of the matter dictated within a period of 5 times to the time allotted for dictation and typing speed, in English, at 55 W.P.M., on Computers, wherefor a separate test shall be held. Provided that only 10% of the mistakes in transcribing the dictated matter and typed matter in typing test shall be allowed. In other words the candidates committing more than 10% mistakes in transcribing the dictated matter and the typed matter, in typing test, shall be declared as unqualified.
- Candidates have to pay online ₹340/- (₹190/- for reserved category candidates) plus GST
Himachal High Court Recruitment 2021 : Selection Process
The Recruitment Exam 2021 for selection of the posts of Clerk/Proof Reader will be conducted in two parts i.e. Part-A and Part-B.
- Part-A (Screening Test) shall be of two hours duration comprising 100 questions of 100 marks of General Knowledge – 60 marks, Basic knowledge of Computers – 20 marks and Reasoning – 20 marks
- Part-B (Knowledge of Computers, English and Hindi) will be of total of 80 marks to be completed in 2 hours (b) typing test of 20 marks (c) Interview f 10 marks
Written exam will be conducted for Judgment Writer and eligible candidates will be notified via sms/ email. Candidates are requested to check the details on Himachal high court website.
How To Apply
Candidates can apply online on HP High Court website before last date 12 Nov 2021 for Clerk/Proof Reader & before 15 Nov 2021 for Judgment Writer..
Official Website: Interested candidates can visit Himachal High Court website.
Official Notification: Please check recruitment notification of clerk / proof reader & Judgment writer on Himachal High Court website for more details. Please verify all details before applying the exam.
Please subscribe FreenaukriAlerts for more sarkari naukri alerts.