Coast Guard Navik Yantrik Recruitment 2021:
Coast Guard Navik Yantrik Recruitment 2021: Overview
Applications are invited from male Indian Nationals in prescribed format possessing required educational qualifications and age as prescribed below, for recruitment to the Government Job vacancy post of Coast Guard Navik (Domestic Branch), Navik (General Duty), and Yantrik (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics), in the Indian Coast Guard (an Armed Force of the Union) under Ministry of Defence, Government of India for 01/2022 batch entry. Candidates can check the details and apply the form before 16 .Jul.2021 moreover interested candidates can check the details such as fee, posts etc in this article.
Coast Guard Navik Yantrik Recruitment 2021: Vacancies
- Navik (General Duty – GD): 260 vacancies (UR-108, EWS-26, OBC-67, SC-40, ST-19) in the Pay Scale: Pay Scale Level-3 starting ₹21700 in 7th Pay Commission pay matrix, Age: 18-22 years, Qualification: 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics
- Navik (Domestic Branch – DB): 50 vacancies (UR-23, EWS-05, OBC-17, SC-03, ST-02) in the Pay Scale: Pay Scale Level-3 starting ₹21700 in 7th Pay Commission pay matrix, Age: 18-22 years, Qualification: 10th Class with 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST and outstanding sportsperson of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events) in an aggregate
- Yantrik: 40 vacancies in the Pay Scale: Pay Scale Level03 starting ₹21700 in 7th Pay Commission pay matrix, Age: 18-22 years, Qualification: 10th pass and Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering.
- Yantrik (Mechanical) : 20 vacancies (UR-08, EWS-03, OBC-06, SC-03)
- Yantrik (Electrical) : 13 vacancies (UR-06, EWS-02, OBC-04, SC-01)
- Yantrik (Electronics) : 07 vacancies (UR-06, EWS-01)
Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik Recruitment 2021 : Selection Process
The selection of recruits is based on an all India order of merit on their performance in Stage-I, II, III & IV (explained in detail below) and the number of vacancies available for the post.
Stage- I –Written Examination
Stage-II. In this stage candidates have to qualify Physical Fitness Test, Document verification, Initial Medicals Examination.
Stage – III. Based on the performance in Stage-I & Stage-II, an all India merit list will be prepared and e-admit card for stage-III (final medicals at INS Chilka). In this stage candidates have to reverify their documents, medical test at INS Chilka, submit original document, Police verification and Other form submission.
Stage–IV. The candidates who clear stage III and stand in merit as per the vacancies available will be provisionally shortlisted for training at INS Chilka.
How To Apply
Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ from 02 Jul 21(1000 hrs) TO 16 Jul 21(1800hrs). Candidates are to logon to Coast Guard website mentioned below and follow the instructions for registering yourself with e-mail ID/mobile number. The candidates are to ensure validity of e-mail and mobile number at least up to 30 Jun 2022.
Official Website: Interested candidates can visit Coast Guard website.
Official Notification: Please check Recruitment notification more details. Moreover please verify all details before applying the exam.
Please subscribe FreenaukriAlerts for more sarkari naukri alerts.