CDAC Recruitment 2021 : Group B & C
CDAC Recruitment 2021: Overview
CDAC Recruitment 2021. Mumbai and Pune Offices of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) is a Scientific Society of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. It invites online applications in the prescribed format for various Group-B and Group-C Technical, Non-Technical, and Administrative vacancy positions on direct recruitment in CDAC Mumbai and Pune. (Advt. No. PUNE/Gr B & C/01/2021). In this regard all eligible candidates can apply for the posts as per notification before the last date 10 Jul 2021. In addition candidates can check the application fee and more details in this article.
CDAC Recruitment 2021 : Group B & C Vacancies
- CDAC Pune
- Sr. Assistant: 02 vacancies, Pay Scale; Pay Level-6, Age: 35 years
- Assistant: 01 vacancies, Pay Scale; Pay Level-5, Age: 35 years
- Junior Assistant: 01 vacancies, Pay Scale; Pay Level-4, Age: 30 years
- Technical Assistant: 01 vacancies, Pay Scale; Pay Level-6, Age: 35 years
- CDAC Mumbai/Pune
- Senior Assistant – Library: 01 vacancies, Pay Scale; Pay Level-6, Age: 35 years
- Senior Assistant – Accounts: 01 vacancies, Pay Scale; Pay Level-6, Age: 35 years
- Junior Assistant – General Administration: 06 vacancies, Pay Scale; Pay Level-4, Age: 30 years
₹500/- is payable for applying for the posts, which is to be paid by the candidates using debit/credit cards. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/EWS category are exempted from submission of the application fee.
CDAC Recruitment 2021 : Selection Process
Mode of Selection:– Selection processes viz. Written Test – The test will be of objective type covering English, Reasoning, Numerical Ability & Domain Knowledge, etc. or to specific functions/disciplines or as deemed fit by the management, will be deployed. Management reserves the right to change/modify the selection process at any time, during the process, at its discretion. The decision of the management will be final and binding.
The qualification and experience prescribed are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled to be called for written test and selection processes. There will be an initial screening based on the academic and other parameters given in the on-line application and only those screened-in will be considered for further selection process.
The management reserves the right to increase the minimum eligibility criteria/cut off limits, in the event of the number of applicants more, for any post(s) at its discretion. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, written test marks, skill test if any and such other selection processes/parameters, as deemed fit by management.
Written Test Details:
Paper will be of 150 marks (25 marks per topic & for Domain 50 marks) with a duration of 120 minutes total.
Candidates who will get minimum 40% marks (Section wise 30% & 40% overall (relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories against reserved positions) will qualify based on merit list for selection.
No interview will be conducted for the above mentioned post.
For final selection written test marks will be considered.
Weightage will be given to marks obtain in domain knowledge.
Question paper (only objective) covering following syllabus.
- Logical Reasoning – 25
General Knowledge – 25
English – 25
Numerical ability – 25
Domain Knowledge for Senior Assistant positions – 50 (Account & Finance/ Library science)
Domain Knowledge for Junior Assistant positions – 50 (HR/Finance/General Admin/Legal etc.)
How To Apply
- Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- All Candidates should scan their Disability Certificate, Caste Certificate, OBC Non- Creamy Layer, Typing certificate, Shorthand certificate , EWSs Certificate if any in PDF format (not more than 500 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
Opening date for application : 16/06/2021.
Closing date of application :10/07/2021.
Official Website: Interested candidates can visit CDAC website.
Please subscribe FreenaukriAlerts for more sarkari naukri alerts.