Board of Apprenticeship Training (Northern Region) Recruitment 2021
Board Of Apprenticeship Training (Northern Region) Recruitment 2021: Overview
The Board of Apprenticeship Training (Northern Region), An Autonomous Body under Ministry of Education, Department of Higher Education, Government of India. Invites applications from the citizens of India for recruitment to the following posts on Direct Recruitment In this regard all eligible candidates can apply for the posts as per notification before the last date 30 Aug 2021. In addition candidates can check the application fee and more details in this article.
Board of Apprenticeship Training Recruitment 2021 : Vacancies
- Deputy Director (Group-A): 01 Vacancy, Level-11 Cell-1 (Rs. 67700 to 208700), Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Assistant Director (Group-A): 03 Vacancy, Level-10 Cell-1 (Rs. 56100 to 177500), Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Assistant (Group-C): 01 Vacancy, Level-5 Cell-1(Rs.29200 to 92300), Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Junior Stenographer (Group-C): 01 Vacancy, Level-4 Cell-1 (Rs. 25500 to 81100), Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Upper Division Clerk (Group-C): 01 Vacancy, Level-4, Cell-1 (Rs.25500 to 81100) Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Lower Division Clerk (Group-C): 01 Vacancy, Level-2 Cell-1 (Rs. 19900 to 63200) Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Group-C): 01 Vacancy, Level-1 Cell-1 (Rs. 18000 to 56900) Maximum Age: 25 Years
The applicants shall be required to pay following application fee in form of Demand Draft in favour of
“DIRECTOR BOARD OF APPRENTICESHIP TRG.(N.R.) KANPUR” payable at Kanpur.
- Group-A Posts at SI. Nos (A & B): Rs. 1000/-
- Group-C Posts at SI. Nos 1 (C to G): Rs. 500/-
- For Person with Disabilities/SC/ST: No Fee. SC/ST/PwD Candidates who are applying against
reserved/unreserved post are not required to pay application fees. The
relevant certificate may be enclosed with application.
How To Apply
(i) Candidates are required to fill the application available online on the link provided in “Recruitment” section of
website: http://www.boatnr.org. Please refer “Guidelines for applying online Application Form” on the separate link
provided in “Recruitment” section of website: http://www.boatnr.org for step by step process of filling the application
(ii) Printout of filled application duly signed on each page and affixing recent passport size photograph along with
fee (Demand Draft) and all supporting self attested documents in support of Date of Birth, Educational
Qualification, Experience and Category (if applicable) may be sent to the Director, Board of Apprenticeship
Training (Northern Region), 16/1-A, Lakhanpur, Kanpur-208024(U.P.), so as to reach latest by 30.08.2021.
(iii) Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the
application fee for each post.
Official Website: Interested candidates can visit board of apprenticeship training northern website.
Official Notification: Please check Recruitment notification for more details. Please verify all details before applying the exam.
Please subscribe FreenaukriAlerts for more sarkari naukri alerts.