BIS Recruitment 2021
BIS Recruitment 2021: Overview
BIS invites online applications in the prescribed format from eligible/qualified candidates to fill up the following Sarkari Naukri posts of Scientist-B in various Engineering disciplines. Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) is a statutory body under the administrative control of the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Govt. of India. It is recruiting Engineers as Scientist-B for 2021. (Advertisement No. 1/2021/Estt.). Moreover BIS will shortlist candidates for Personal Interview according to valid scores of GATE-2019, GATE-2020, GATE-2021 Score. In this regard all eligible candidates can apply for the posts as per notification before the last date 25 Jun 2021. In addition candidates can check the application fee and more details in this article.
BIS Recruitment 2021: Scientist – B Vacancies
Scientist – B : (UR-28, EWS-02, SC-02, ST-04, OBC-09) in various disciplines, Pay level-10 in 7th CPC ₹56100-177500, Qualification: Engineering Degree in relevant disciplines with 60% marks. (50% marks for SC/ ST). Having a valid GATE score of 2019/2020/20211, Age: 30 years as of 25/06/2021. However Age relaxation will be given as per government guidelines for reserved categories.
- Civil Engineering: 13 vacancies
- Instrumentation Engineering: 02 vacancies
- Environmental Engineering: 02 vacancies
- Chemistry: 07 vacancies
- Textile Engineer: 04 vacancies
₹ 100/- (No fee for SC/STEx.SM/ PWD/Women candidates) to be paid online.
BIS Selection Process: Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be Short-listed based on GATE 2019, GATE 2020 & GATE 2021 Score.
- Personal Interview: BIS will call for Short list candidates for Personal Interview. Number of candidate will not be higher than 4 times the number of vacancies in the concerned discipline & category.
- Final merit list: Candidates shall be selected discipline wise on the basis of merit as determined by the aggregate marks obtained by giving eighty-five percent (85%) weightage to GATE Score and 15 percent (15%) weightage to the marks obtained in interview.
Official Website: Interested candidates can visit BIS website.
Official Notification: Please check BIS notification for more details. In conclusion please verify all details before applying the exam.
Please subscribe FreenaukriAlerts for more sarkari naukri alerts.