ASRB Recruitment 2021
ASRB Recruitment 2021: Overview
The Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) will conduct competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Administrative Officer and Finance & Accounts Officer at ICAR Research Institutes in accordance with the rules issued by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research. In this regard all eligible candidates can apply for the posts as per notification before the last date 23 Aug 2021. In addition candidates can check the application fee and more details in this article.
ASRB Recruitment 2021 : Vacancies & Qualification
- Administrative Officer: 44 vacancies (17-UR, 4-EWS, 7-SC, 2-ST, 14- OBC), Pay Level 10 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix [Pre-revised PB-3 ₹ 15600-39100 + ₹ 5400 (Grade Pay)]
- Finance & Accounts Officer : 21 Vacancies (13-UR, 2-EWS, 2-SC, 0-ST, 4- OBC) Pay Level 10 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix [Pre-revised PB-3 ₹ 15600-39100 + ₹ 5400 (Grade Pay)]
- Qualification :
- For Administrative Officer :- Candidate must be a Graduate of a recognized University securing not less than 55% mark in the final degree examination or equivalent and must have working knowledge of computer.
- For Finance & Accounts Officer :- Candidate must be a Graduate of a recognized University securing not less than 55% mark in the final degree examination or equivalent and must have working knowledge of computer.
- Desirable Qualification :- Specialization in Finance/ Accounting/ Commerce as the Post Graduation level or professional qualification such as CA/ ICWA/ CS.
ASRB Recruitment 2021 : Selection Process
Tier 1 : This tier is qualifying in nature multiple choice paper of 200 questions of one mark each of three Hours
duration. Each wrong answer will attract a penalty of one third of the marks originally assigned to that question
Section – A General Knowledge 50 Questions
Section – B General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability 50 Questions
Section – C Arithmetical & Numerical Ability 50 Questions
Section – D Language Comprehension (Hindi or English) 50 Questions
Tier-II (Descriptive) Exam (Each Paper will be of 3 Hours duration)
a. Paper-I General Awareness of Development of Economic, Social, Scientific & Cultural Fields, History & Geography of India and the World — 150 Marks
b. Paper-II Constitution of India, Polity, Governance, Social Justice — 150 Marks
c. Paper-III Essay Writing-I 75 Marks & Essay Writing-II 75 Marks — 150 Marks
d. Paper-IV Ethics, Integrity, Aptitude — 150 Marks
Total of Written 600 Marks
Candidates from Tier-II Exam will be qualified for Tier-III viz. Structured Interview in the ratio of 5 candidates for each vacancy (category-wise) on the basis of their merit in Tier-II.
Tier-III Interview :
Final merit will be prepared based on the aggregate of marks (700 Marks) i.e. marks scored by the candidates in Tier-II Exam (out of maximum 600 Marks) as well as Structured Interview (out of maximum 100 Marks)
Please find below the application fee for filling the form
How To Apply
Interested candidates must apply online in the prescribed format on ASRB website from 23/07/2021 to 23/08/2021.
Official Website: Interested candidates can visit ASRB website.
Official Notification: Please check Recruitment notification for more details. Please verify all details before applying the exam.
Please subscribe FreenaukriAlerts for more sarkari naukri alerts.